Admiralty Home Health Care employs a staff of dedicated caregivers that is thoroughly screened, trained and credentialed. The process includes a completed application, phone evaluation, personal interview, professional and peer reference verification, extensive background investigation (locally and nationally), skill demonstration, initial and annual competency exams, and an evaluation by the Director of Nursing (DON) and/or Administrator. Admiralty has more than 30 years of medical/nursing experience caring for adults, seniors, and pediatric patients with a variety of conditions. Our training requirements include, but not limited to: Infection Control, Elder Abuse and Neglect, Fall Prevention, Dementia & Alzheimer’s Caregiving, Bloodborne Pathogens, HIPAA Security & Privacy for Home Healthcare, and Safety.
Admiralty ensures that all our services are offered 24-hours a day, 7 days a week so that you have access to our high-quality assistance always available at your fingertips. Admiralty is licensed and certified to provide home care services by the State of Florida’s Agency for Care Administration (AHCA). In addition, we salute our military and will be recognized as a Veteran Owned Small Business in the near future.
Admiralty and its team of in-home caregivers specialize in the following treatment areas, and offer the following homecare services:
- Skilled Nursing Care – Admiralty has two decades of experience providing long-term, continuous care to chronically ill patients. Admiralty’s home health team, which provides personal care, management and/or treatment of a variety of conditions includes Skilled Nurses, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist and Certified Nursing Assistance/Home Health Aides. The following services are provided:
- Wound Care
- Medication Management
- Cardiac Management
- Post-Operative Care
- Nutrition Therapy
- Diagnosis Teaching and Instruction
- High Tech Infusion Therapy
- Trach Care
- Pediatric Care – With Admiralty, children receive the necessary assistance they need at home to have a safe, healthy, and happy childhood. Whether a child needs basic nursing assistance or high-tech therapy, the child’s family can rely on Admiralty to provide a health care professional that is qualified to perform these vital pediatric services.
- Companion Care – Companions are available on an as-needed basis, with no minimum time constraints. They ensure your loved one receives the attention and care needed, while delivering the peace of mind of knowing someone is watching over them.
- Conditions Treated – Admiralty’s dedicated team of home care providers cares for adult, elderly, and pediatric patients with a variety of conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, neurological and respiratory disorders, and more.
Call Today: 561-227-1549 State License#: 299994196